Well, at least us British are civillized. Now i'm off to Amsterdam. Ta Ta.
Printable View
Well, at least us British are civillized. Now i'm off to Amsterdam. Ta Ta.
Glad you are fine, any news of Raij and Cata? Hope they are fine as well
Yeah, hope everyone is okay!!
And you watch out too Pete, when you'll be there!
Damn muslims won't have enough... but the french theory is interesting too. Must have been something because of the olympics.
I'm not jumping to conclussions, i only say what it looks, and what spanish media says, Whatever, it is a big shit, no matter who has done it.
Well, not really London where we go and I hope they'll leave Scotland out
Over 50 killed and 1000 hurt. At this point, it's pretty clear it was islamic. There's no way the French would do this, and this is not related to the olympic games or whatever because islamic-grade terrorism takes months or years of planning and training.
To hope not to have it done where you live or will be is not really the way. We must not stop doing anything we want to because terrorists bomb and kill, because if we do, they'd be succeeding. We must hope for nothing else but the mental and physical extermination of terrorism and terrorists, keep visiting London, keep visiting Madrid, keep visiting New York, and keep living our lives as freely and harmoniously as we should.
IRT Wiseman: No fucking shit. I was never worried about terrorism before hand. I even feel safer now. If anything, i'm more concerned about being offered Ecstacy. Oh Shi- I just got kissed! lawl.
Yah, I heard about that the other day. Sorry to hear it. Glad to see you guys are fine.
(Note: This is old. I wrote it days ago, but I haven't been able to go online until today as I was busy elsewhere.)
I've been disconnected from news these days - mostly because I wanted a break from all of it - but I've heard about the attacks and finally decided to browse Google News and bought a newspaper afterwards. I'll leave this post for the next day I go online as I'm running out of time.
As I'm writing this I'm seeing something terrible has happened in Egypt. 88 people, mostly tourists, have been murdered, and over 200 hurt, all in the name of allah by the hand of al qaeda. I'd like to post something at the Granaboard website, but it would be a little difficult from here. It's curious to see even muslim countries are punished with terrorism for not being terrorist enough; I guess they'd like Egypt to be full fledged muslim as written in the koran - think Iran. (What does al qaeda think of Indonesia, Philippines, etc. then?)
I've also learnt London was hit by terrorism again; several other terrorist attacks on London were dismantled; and 5 muslims were caught in Madrid trying to enter a military base by crashing a van on a fence (that was pretty retarded - like it'd ever work, but still, what information did they want to try to find, or who did they want to kill?). islam is the bomb.
And finally, I'm reading one out of four muslims living in the United Kingdom openly, boldly support the terrorists' reasons and feelings, one out of three muslims think our civilization is immoral and should disappear (or "be disappeared"), and one out of six muslims feels not even one tiny bit of loyalty to the generous country they pest. And we all know the ones who are seriously into terrorism won't say so in a survey - as demonstrated by investigations on various al qaeda cells including those behind Madrid's bombing, who acted like normal citizens to avoid being watched. This, added to the (I'm guessing) high percentage of muslims who just wouldn't dare to say that in a survey, especially women (who, not surprisingly, had more moderate responses in the survey), makes me think the United Kingdom (and any other decent country for that matter) should kick out all radical muslims (easy to spot due to clothing, several visits a day to mosques, and literal interpretation of the koran) and send them back to the prehistoric age in their deserts - and that'd be again generous compared to what those sub-humans, sub-animals deserve.
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Well that's pretty vague.Quote:
And finally, I'm reading one out of four muslims living in the United Kingdom openly, boldly support the terrorists' reasons and feelings,
If they think that the terrorist do this because Israel should stop ethnic cleansing, then I openly and boldly support the terrorists reasons and feelings too.
But of course the terrorist motivations are not as simple as that.
So before these feelings are defined it has no value.
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Again.... which part of it do they feel immoral about?Quote:
one out of three muslims think our civilization is immoral and should disappear
Is it democracy?
Is it because the UK started a war in Iraq?
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">I feel 0% loyalty to my country. And I am no muslim. I am quite an anti-nationalist.Quote:
and one out of six muslims feels not even one tiny bit of loyalty to the generous country they pest.
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">These terrorist usually do not wear that type of clothing you are referring to.Quote:
makes me think the United Kingdom (and any other decent country for that matter) should kick out all radical muslims (easy to spot due to clothing, several visits a day to mosques, and literal interpretation of the koran)
And those that weear that type of clothing are virtually never terrorists.
These terrorist also do not go to mosques much anymore. Their beliefs collide with views expressed in mosques. Sometimes they are not allowed to go there anymore too.
Literal interpretation of the koran? Well stupid, but I don't see any more danger in it than literal interpretation of the bible. And we don't seem to want to deport those.
You do know that your reaction is exactly what the terrorists want to achieve? Which it to cause unrest and fear between the population who have nothing to do with the terrorists.
Violence towards muslims has increased greatly after the terrorist attack in the UK. Well those people who feel justified to act that way are not 1% better than the terrorists.